Christmas Eve at Derry Church
All services are held in the Sanctuary
Ideal for young families! Joyful Noise and Celebration Choirs will lead hymns and special music, and children will participate by telling parts of the Christmas story through first-person narratives.
Expect a short meditation by Pastor Stephen and a small band to lead some special Christmas music and carols. Youth and young adults will participate, and we’ll celebrate communion.
- Choose traditional candles or flameless, battery-powered candles
- All services include the singing of Silent Night by candlelight
- Child care available at 2:30 pm, 5 pm and 7:30 pm
- The Lounge adjacent to the Sanctuary is a child-friendly, candle-free zone
- All services will be live streamed